Impact Living Men's Ministry is dedicated to helping Men grow in their walk with Christ and have a lasting, positive impact in their families, in the church family, and in the world around them for the glory of God.
Current Impact Living Discipleship & Fellowship Areas
- Monthly Men’s Prayer - 1st Wednesday of each month after the Wednesday Service.
- Monthly Men’s “Bottom Rowers” Bible Study – 2nd Thursday of each month, 6:30pm @ the church, dinner served, followed by the interactive study.
- Tuesday Men’s Bible Study – Each Tuesday @6:30am at the office of Dr. Russ Earnest (Earnest Foot & Ankle)
- Friday Men’s Huddle Bible Study & Fellowship- Each Friday @ 7:00am at the church
- Various Fellowships Throughout the Year – Men’s Breakfast, Dinners, Outreaches.
- Men’s Prayer Chain – Stay connected to the men and needs within the body by praying over and sharing requests.
- 1 on 1 and 1 on few discipleship with other men within CCR.
Men’s Ministry Leader- Trevor Potter