Abundant Living Women's Ministry seeks to grow as women in our relationship with the Lord through gathering for prayer, Bible studies, and fellowship. As we meet and learn from one another we are refreshed and strengthened in our walks which enables us to be a light and a servant for the Lord.
Current Discipleship & Fellowship Areas
- Monthly Women’s Prayer – “they all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication” - Acts 1:14 - 1st Tuesday of each month, fellowship and refreshments from 6:00-6:30pm, a time of corporate prayer from 6:30-8:30pm.
- Monthly Women’s Bible Study – “as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious.” - 1 Peter 2:2-3 - 3rd Tuesday of each month, fellowship and refreshments from 6:00-6:30pm, a time of inductive & interactive study from 6:30-8:30pm.
- Mom's United in Prayer - Gather together monthly to pray over our children, teachers, and schools
- Various Fellowships Throughout the Year – Women’s Breakfasts, Craft Fellowships, Summer Bible Studies, outreaches.
- Women’s Prayer Chain – Stay connected to the women and needs within the body by praying over and sharing requests.
- 1 on 1 discipleship.
Women’s Ministry Leader – Sarah White